Would you like to see your child healthy, respectful, and confident with positive values and good character so they can achieve their life goals?
RCJ Machado Jiu Jitsu Pasadena offers a positive and safe learning environment for your child to learn skills for both on and off the mat. Our children's Jiu Jitsu program will teach your child practical self defense and bully protection techniques, while developing good character and positive values for their use in everyday life. Professor Roger Machado has created a positive and welcoming environment where students are respectful and helpful to one another, and have a great time learning jiu jitsu while getting great exercise.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is an excellent martial art for children, focusing on technique and leverage rather than size. It encourages practical self-defense without the use of anger and punching/kicking. Because Brazilian Jiu Jitsu uses the entire body to perform techniques, children build balance, coordination, and good conditioning while positively interacting with other children. We encourage the values of honesty, integrity, respectfulness and excellence while helping to develop a child's self-confidence, goal setting, achievement and use of good judgment.
How the RCJ Machado Jiu Jitsu Program will benefit your child:
- Practical self-defense and bully protection techniques
- Improved health and fitness
- Improved self-confidence, self-esteem, and social skills
- Improved focus, memory, and concentration
- Reinforcement of positive values : honesty, integrity, respectfulness, and excellence
- Development of motor skills: balance, coordination, and agility
- Understanding of positive goal setting
RCJ Machado Jiu Jitsu kids are excellent on and off the mat!
To schedule your child for a free class, click the link below.
Try a Free Kid's Class Today